The Consumer Assistance Program (CAP) is administered by the Bureau of Automotive Repair (BAR) and is designed to help improve California's air quality. Through CAP, a consumer can retire a qualified vehicle at any time and for any reason. In addition, CAP provides qualified consumers who own a vehicle that cannot pass its biennial (every other year) Smog Check inspection up to $500 in financial assistance toward emissions-related repairs.
- State certified emissions repair and test facility - We specialize in testing and repairing high polluter car's. We work with the state of California "BAR Association" program called "CAP."
Free Local Pickup and Delivery with Repairs By Appointment
In certain circumstances, auto shops offer pickup and delivery services. This is whereby the auto shop picks up the vehicle at your work place or home, works on it, and delivers it after it is fully repaired and serviced. This saves you time and money. The p/u and delivery service can be either free or paid for. At Ultimate Performance Auto & Truck Repair, we offer free local pickup and delivery whereby we routinely pick up your car from your home or workplace. We want to make the task of having that car repaired/serviced as stress free as possible. This service is subject to appointment.
Free Local Shuttle Service with Repairs By Appointment
When you drop your car at our garage for repair and servicing, you don't always have the time to wait until we've finished servicing your car. To get your busy life going on, we offer free local shuttle services. At Ultimate Performance Auto & Truck Repair in Riverside, CA 92509, we offer free local shuttle services to our customers. This service allows you to conveniently go back to your day's routine as we work on your vehicle - you don't have to wait at the shop. This service is by appointment.
The experts at Ultimate Performance Auto & Truck Repair can inspect your vehicle and perform services that can help it operate at peak performance and help improve fuel efficiency and overall fuel economy. These inspections and services may include items such as:
- Change engine oil, using the recommended grade of motor oil
- Check and change your air filter
- Inspect and, if necessary, replace a clogged fuel filter
- Adjust tire pressure to manufacturer-recommended specs
- Inspect/clean the intake system
- Inspect/replace emissions components and/or a faulty oxygen sensor
- Inspect brakes for proper adjustment
- Inspect power steering system and perform a steering alignment, if necessary
- Align front suspension
- Clean or replace dirty or malfunctioning fuel injectors
- Inspect/replace spark plugs and spark plug wires
- Check exhaust for clogged catalytic converter
- Examine the exhaust gas recirculation system
Are you planning to buy a new car? Don't take chances. Be confident about the car you are buying. Have pre-purchase inspections performed on the vehicle. Pre-purchase inspections involve examining the car's condition to ensure it is worth buying. At Ultimate Performance Auto & Truck Repair, we have pre-purchase inspection experts - mechanics who will scrutinize any car, make, and model and allow you to make an informed decision. Pre-purchase inspections will definitely give you peace of mind when you buy your next used car.
A pre-trip check up can make the difference between a safe trip and one that ends in a tragedy. The inspection aims at looking for possible defects and potential mechanical problems that could cause disaster. Before embarking on a trip you should make sure your car is fully inspected for safety. You can rely on the experts at Ultimate Performance Auto & Truck Repair. We have pre-trip inspection experts who are able to conduct safety inspections on any car, make, and model. Our experts are dedicated to ensuring you have a safe trip. Simply drop by or give us a call at 951-360-8518.
Let us know how we can help you! Contact us at 951-360-8518 to set up an appointment for additional quality auto services.